Fullbrook Nursery School is able to offer setting/school support in a number of different areas. This training can be tailored to meet the needs of the provision and practitioners. We are able to provide training on site here in the Den or off site. We have delivered training in a variety of formats including twilight sessions, staff training days or supported learning walks/coaching sessions in schools. Our core offer includes;
- Using Schemas to support learning for 2 year olds
- Developing a quality learning environment for 2 year olds
- Supporting Early Language Development
- ECERS/ITERS audits and follow up within schools
- Physical Literacy and Movement Play
- Child Centred Learning
- SEN inclusion
- Early Years Pupil Premium
These areas can be combined or adapted to create a bespoke offer for your staff. Please contact the Head teacher with enquiries for training or support.
The Head teacher is also a Specialist Leader of Education for Early Years and has supported leaders in schools in Walsall, Dudley, Sandwell and Wolverhampton. Please contact her for more specific and long term support for leaders in your school.