Fullbrook Nursery School will continue to strive to be an inclusive centre for early excellence, where…
All Children achieve and reach their full potential as they learn through play, fun and laughter,
Parent partnerships are strengthened as they engage with us to support their child’s learning,
Staff continue to learn, flourish and smile,
We celebrate neurodiversity, individuality and equality.
And where Fullbrook Nursery School is rooted deeper in its community for the benefit of its own children and families, as well as others across Walsall.
At Fullbrook Nursery we aim to;
- Provide a safe, stimulating and caring environment where your child can follow their individual interests as they learn.
- Encourage children’s curiosity, questioning, independence and problem solving, developing positive lifelong attitudes and skills to learning.
- Build children’s self-esteem and confidence through nurture and praise
- Establish strong partnership with parents and carers to encourage participation in their child’s learning and development
- Work alongside Primary Schools and other settings to ensure that a child is able to transition smoothly and securely.
- Work in partnership with other agencies to ensure that families and children are supported and their individual needs are appropriately met.
As parents/carers your aim is to:
- Build a positive relationship with nursery for the benefit of your child’s education.
- Ensure your child attends school regularly and punctually,
- Try and avoid taking your child on holiday during school term time,
- Inform the school of the reason for absence as soon as possible,
- Support the school’s values and polices on behaviour management, inclusiveness, jewellery and medicines.
Together we will;
- Encourage your child to be thoughtful, helpful and careful to others.
- Support your child’s learning and confidence in a positive environment.
- Make your child’s first experience of school positive and enjoyable