Have you received a Gold Letter? Please check your eligibility here by clicking on the link below. Once your eligibility has been checked, please bring your Entitlement Code to us.
More information on eligibility;
Some families may qualify for 15 hours of free nursery provision for their child. Eligibility begins the school term after they turn two, until the term after they turn three. There is an eligibility criteria which families are required to meet, this is briefly outlined below;
Your 2-year-old can get free early education if you receive one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit
- Tax credits and you have an annual income of under £16,190 before tax
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:
- They’re looked after by a local council
- They have a current EHCP to meet their special education needs (SEN)
- They get Disability Living Allowance
- They’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
The 15 hours of nursery education are spread across 5 days, during school terms and are either taken on morning or afternoons.
To find out more information about the 15 hours free entitlement or to apply for it, please contact;
Call: 01922 653383
If you are entitled, you will be provided with a voucher code, which you then bring to nursery.